Switch to Accessible Site
ALL ABOUT KATHY
25 years of private practice experience as a licensed Mental Health Counselor
MS Degree in Psychology from Nova Southeastern University
College and Graduate School Acceptance Assistance - Teaching Impressive Essay and "Statement of Purpose" writing.
I BELIEVE IN LIFE LONG LEARNING
HOW I CAN HELP YOU
COACHING VS THERAPY
- Educational, discovery-based process of human potential
- Focuses on self-exploration, self-knowledge, personal development, performance enhancement and better self-management
- Uses the terms "blockages" and "obstructions" to denote what needs to be removed
- Focuses on solving problems in the "Now"
Coaching asks, “What is next”?
- Based on the medical model that says people have psychiatric maladies that need to be repaired
- Seeks to heal emotional wounds
- Uses the term “pathology” to describe the “patient’s” issues
- Explores the historic roots of the problems
Therapy asks, "Why"?
Start your new path in life and be the change today!